This month, Charlotte Tilbury invited me into their dreamy Covent Garden store for a complimentary Tilbury Transformation.
Having taken in the wall emblazoned with iconic Vogue covers, the light-bulb mirrors and the champagne I was offered, it was time for my makeover. (It's not the first time I've visited the store, but every time I do, I'm always in awe at their decor).
I was given the Dolce Vita Look by their fabulous and friendly make-up artist, Marta. Below are the products used for the look.
• LUXURY PALETTE - The Dolce Vita (Eyeshadow) • THE FELINE FLICK - Panther (Eye Liner) • FULL FAT LASHES – Glossy Black (Mascara) • CHEEK TO CHIC – Ecstasy (Blusher) • LIP CHEAT – Pillowtalk (Lip Liner) • K.I.S.S.I.N.G – Penelope Pink (Lipstick) • LIP LUSTRE – Seduction (Lip Gloss) • COMPLIMENTARY MAKEUP BAG & GIFT BOX
Additional products used:
• Charlotte’s Magic Cream (Moisturiser)
• Wonderglow (Primer)
• Light Wonder (Foundation)
• The Retoucher (Concealer)
• Airbrush Flawless Finish (Powder)
• Filmstar Bronze & Glow (Bronzer)
• Rock 'N' Kohl - Barbarella Brown (Eye Liner)
I'd like to end this post with a thank you to Charlotte Tilbury, their PR team and Marta for such a great experience.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!