This month, I was invited into the one of the most colourful and mesmerising stores in Covent Garden for the launch of their new 'Nu Cool' collection. I was shown around the 3INA store (pronounced 'Mina', for those wondering) and got to see their vibrant new collection up close.
3INA launched last February and their new collection, inspired by colour, vibrancy and self-expression, sees their line of products double to a whopping 800. With colours and shades in abundance, the Nu Cool collection aims to speak to the modern, cool girl and features items such as The Color Eyeliner, The Color Kajal and the Cream Eyeshadow. The store easily catches the eye and makes a statement; thanks to their new collection, you can too.
The Color Eyeliner
What 3INA say: “With 9 vivid colours, strong lines and up to 12-hour wear, if you’re looking to up your cat-eye game or just ready to embrace your inner creative, this colourful collection is just what you’re after.”
Available online and in-store, the long wearing liquid liners can be worn in three rebellious ways:
1) To create symmetry
2) At the base of the browline
3) To create the anti-flick (the cat eyes’ cousin, which involves creating dots of colour aligned with the centre of the bottom lashes).
The Color Kajal
So often, Kajal is associated with the popular jet-black, smoky eye look. 3INA are re-writing the rules with their new Kajal range, featuring shades such as golden browns, moss greens and bold blues, to name a few. Like the Color Eyeliner, there are three potential looks you can easily create:
1) The smoky eye with a twist
2) A natural, mascara free look using slate grey or golden brown
3) The wide-awake effect, using a bold colour on the outside edge of the eyes, a white highlighter on the water line as well as on the inside corner.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!